DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. You may not infringe the copyright, trademark or other proprietary informational rights of any party. We may in our sole discretion remove any Content, User Submissions or Third Party Content we have reason to believe violates any of the intellectual property rights of others and may terminate your use of the Website if you repeatedly submit any such Content.
Repeat Infringer Policy: As part of our repeat-infringement policy, a User's access to the Website and/or it's upload and download functions will be terminated if, under appropriate conditions, the User is determined to infringe repeatedly.
Pursuant Digital Millenium Copyright Act, if you believe that any of your copyrighted material is being
infringed on the Website, we have designated an agent to receive notifications of claimed copyright
All notifications not relevant to us or ineffective under the law will receive no response or action thereupon.
Effective notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication to our agent that includes substantially the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is believed to be infringed. Please describe the work and, where possible, include a copy or the location (e.g., a URL) of an authorized version of the work;
- Identification of the material that is believed to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material and provide a URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material on the Website;
- Information that will allow us to contact you, including your address, telephone number and, if available, your e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by you, your agent or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that under penalty of perjury that you are the owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the work that is allegedly infringed; and
- A physical or electronic signature from the copyright holder or an authorized representative.